Working for us
We respect and reward hard work as part of our team. We credit our staff with independent thinking with the support of their team and the wider firm.
Whether a Solicitor, Partner, Administrator or Paralegal, everyone’s contribution is valued.
Should you wish to register your interest in being part of a friendly, professional, committed and talented team please email us a covering letter with your CV to:
Marketing and Business Development Assistant
Part-time 16.5hrs per week, Tues-Thurs (08.30-14.30 or 09.30-15.30)
This is a new role and will support the Senior Manager, marketing and business development, in delivering strategies and tactics that support the firms’ business plan.
- Works under the direction of the Senior Manager, marketing and business development, to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives
- Internet research of relevant information that help develop and deliver marketing plans
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, merchandise, etc. working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Provides fact-checking, formatting and development assistance during the creation of external communications, website content, and other content
- Helps maintain social media accounts and CRM
- Data entry in order to create ROI data and financial reports
- Helps to deliver events hosted by the company (this may mean some flexibility of times / days worked but not often and with as much advanced warning as possible)
- Keeps client information confidential and complies with data protection / GDPR at all times.
- A qualification in Marketing, Business or a Related Field (or the equivalent experience)
- Proficient at using Microsoft, databases and internet/social media
- Highly accurate data entry
- Excellent written and verbal Communication.
- Enjoys being part of a team and is also capable of being proactive and ‘getting on’ with it
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Able to work well in a busy environment, meeting tight deadlines
- Committed to providing first class customer service
- Reliable and punctual.
Please get in touch with a covering letter, including salary expectations, and your CV.apply now
We always consider CVs from those who can demonstrate their commitment to developing outstanding technical skills and engaging in the Berry & Lamberts Solicitors culture of working alongside clients and colleagues to help them achieve the results they seek. In return we offer a friendly and supportive environment where candidates have fantastic opportunities to progress their career.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of legal areas and support lawyers in a fast-paced environment in order to gain the skills required to qualify as a solicitor
- excellent training opportunity to learn with specialist teams
- potential to be fast tracked to become a fee-earner in your own right
- Minimum 6 months’ legal practice experience or min 2.1 degree
- completed studies
You must be:
- highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a team player who is also capable of being proactive and ‘getting on’ with it
- self-motivated and hardworking
- committed to developing yourself
- able to work well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines
- committed to providing first class customer service
Good efficient service and on budget.
As a client in her 80th year, I felt all the team were very kind and patient with me. The experience was less stressful than I had expected [sale and purchase]. My thanks to them all.
I have already recommended your services to a friend. Very professional and excellent communication throughout the process.