Working for us
We respect and reward hard work as part of our team. We credit our staff with independent thinking with the support of their team and the wider firm.
Whether a Solicitor, Partner, Administrator or Paralegal, everyone’s contribution is valued.
All of our currently available roles are listed below. Should you wish to register your interest in being part of a friendly, professional, committed and talented team please email us a covering letter with your CV to:
No agencies please – you are great at what you do but we will get in touch if we need you.
We always consider CVs from those who can demonstrate their commitment to developing outstanding technical skills and engaging in the Berry & Lamberts Solicitors culture of working alongside clients and colleagues to help them achieve the results they seek. In return we offer a friendly and supportive environment where candidates have fantastic opportunities to progress their career.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of legal areas and support lawyers in a fast-paced environment in order to gain the skills required to qualify as a solicitor
- excellent training opportunity to learn with specialist teams
- potential to be fast tracked to become a fee-earner in your own right
- Minimum 6 months’ legal practice experience or min 2.1 degree
- completed studies
You must be:
- highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a team player who is also capable of being proactive and ‘getting on’ with it
- self-motivated and hardworking
- committed to developing yourself
- able to work well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines
- committed to providing first class customer service
Excellent listening skills, understanding to my difficult situation.
Couldn't be better - thank you. I will certainly recommend Berry & Lamberts because of their high standards.
Overall level of service excellent, professional and supportive through a very stressful experience.