Dissolution Of Civil Partnerships

Experienced Family Law Solicitors

The dissolution of a civil partnership is exactly the same as for a divorce. The Court only needs to be satisfied that the marriage has 'broken down irretrievably'.

You will also receive the same financial remedy as a spouse who obtains a divorce. Financial provision can also be applied for in respect of any child or children of the family.

Our team understand that a relationship breakdown can be a stressful and difficult process. We take time to understand the issues our clients face with sensitivity and use our extensive expertise to achieve positive outcomes.

My partner is the sole owner of our house. Do I have a right to make a financial claim against them if we split up?

The short answer is that it depends on your circumstances. You can watch the film below to find out more.

Family Law Solicitors for Dissolution Of Civil Partnerships in Kent
"Couldn’t be better – thank you. I will certainly recommend Berry & Lamberts because of their high standards."
"We felt that, in addition to meeting requests, staff often went the extra mile on own behalf."
"Communication was fantastic at all levels. Professional, helpful, easy to deal with, personable, un-stressful and competent."
"I'd like to thank you very much for a very professional service, I really couldn't fault it."
Get In Touch

Our Specialists

Our legal teams have a genuine passion for what they do. Their specialist knowledge is an absolute given and they take pride in working with clients to help them achieve the results they seek in their professional and personal lives.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

Get In Touch

Contact Berry & Lamberts Solicitors

We are here to help you. You can either use the numbers below, fill out this contact form or email us at enquiries@berryandlamberts.co.uk and we will make sure you talk to the right person.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Contact Numbers

TUNBRIDGE WELLS 01892 526344
SEVENOAKS 01732 460565
PADDOCK WOOD 01892 833456

Family Law Solicitors for Dissolution Of Civil Partnerships in Kent